room with a view

room with a view

Friday, August 1, 2014

Interstate Wastelands: A Playlist

I just decided to throw together some tunes on a list here that I kept going back to on my recent trip to Pennsylvania. I didn't bring a computer on vacation and I limited myself to my notebook, iPod, and books for the eight hour car ride. It was great to be able to actually listen to albums front to back without interruption or distraction. The tracks are in no specific order.

1. Wisconsin - Bon Iver
















2. Stoned and Starving - Parquet Courts




3. Mr. November - The National
















4. I Watched The Film The Song Remained The Same - Sun Kil Moon
















5. I Was There - The War On Drugs
















6. I Guess I Should Go To Sleep - Jack White
















7. I Can't Wait For You To Die - Elvis Depressedly 
















8. Doin' It Right (Feat. Panda Bear) - Daft Punk
















9. Barbara Ann - The Beach Boys
















10. Archie, Marry Me - Alvvays
















11. Limit To Your Love - James Blake
















12. Ain't It Strange - Dr. Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment