room with a view

room with a view

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Winter Playlist

Even though my screwed up hands hate me for it, I love being outside in the winter. Taking walks at dusk in the winter time is hands down the best thing you can do for yourself to avoid going crazy from the horrors of never-ending fluorescent lighting and wet socks from when you stepped out of your boots and on to the worst area of wet floor in the history of ever. Below I've cultivated a winter playlist, in no significant order, that I myself I enjoy listening to while I pretend that walking outside in single digit temperatures isn't the equivalent of stabbing my hands with a kitchen knife twenty times over. 

1. Where is My Mind (Cover) - Sunday Girl


2. Your Hand in Mine - Explosions in the Sky



3. School Friends - now, now



4. Is This It - The Strokes


5. Make a Plan to Love Me - Bright Eyes


6. i exist i exist i exist - Flatsound



7. Big Jet Plane - Angus and Julia Stone


8. Sweet Disposition - Temper Trap


9. a small list of things I would normally hide - flatsound



10. The Giving Tree - The Sarcastic Dharma Society



11. The Moon Song - Karen O

12. Nine - La Dispute


No comments:

Post a Comment